Canterbury Community Sailing Trust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dingies with Lyttelton Port Company

2 posters

Go down

Dingies with Lyttelton Port Company Empty Dingies with Lyttelton Port Company

Post  Dudley Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:07 pm

General - CSL to lend dingies to CCST for minimum of 3 years - CCST to hire them to LPC (min 3 years), LPC can collect sponcership to pay hire charges. Suggested 'terms' given to geoff April 09 to present to LPC - Geoff, any update please?

Dudley

Back to top Go down

Dingies with Lyttelton Port Company Empty Re: Dingies with Lyttelton Port Company

Post  Geoff Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:33 am

I would like to donate these 10 aluminium dinghies to the Canterbury Community Sailing Trust to use as they see fit. There are no strings attached to this donation, it is given willingly.
There has been an approach by Phil Fraser to use the dinghies as courtesy boats for the inner harbour marina. This could be a healthy source of income for the Trust in the future.
Any negotiations with the marina management for the use of the dinghies should be carried out by the Trust. I feel that I’m too close to the marina management to be objective.
Cheers Geoff

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Dingies with Lyttelton Port Company Empty Re: Dingies with Lyttelton Port Company

Post  Geoff Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:37 am

I would like to make it clear that the dinghies are a gift to the Trust from me, not a loan.
Cheers Geoff

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Dingies with Lyttelton Port Company Empty dingies

Post  Dudley Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:47 am

Thank you Geoff, would this also include permission to sell them should the port company not pull their finger out? I think we could raise $80 each on trademe at least,

Dud

Dudley

Back to top Go down

Post  Geoff Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:30 am

The gift has no strings attached, do with them as you wish. However, a deal with the port company has long term merits. I think $80 for a dinghy on trade me is too cheap....just a thought.
Cheers Geoff

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum